Thank you once again for your interest in using Aspire Flight Training’s services. To complete your simulator booking, a 50% deposit is required. This will allow us to secure your simulator session and proceed with the booking. You can make a payment by BACS bank transfer or by credit/debit card below.
NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates agreement with the following terms and conditions.
Balance for sessions should be paid within 14 days prior to your LPC/Training as per our terms and conditions stated below. You can make a payment by BACS bank transfer or by credit/debit card below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Once your deposit is received, we will proceed with booking your simulator session. You will receive confirmation of this booking. This deposit will be lost should you cancel after the booking has been confirmed.
2) In the event that your session is cancelled due to equipment failures or other reasons given by us, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative session. If a suitable session cannot be found, a full refund will be given.
3) The outstanding balance for your LPC/Training MUST be paid within 14 days prior to your confirmed booking. Late payment will be viewed as a cancellation of your session and all deposits will be lost.
4) Whilst every effort is made to ensure your session proceeds as scheduled. We cannot be liable for factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to), equipment failures, power failure, weather disruption and instructor sickness. In the unlikely event of your session being cancelled, delayed or suspended by us, we will make every effort to arrange an alternative session with you. In the unlikely event of a problem occurring with your session, our liability will be limited to the cost of the booking only.
5) The above terms are superseded if you have Covid-19 symptoms prior to the sim slot booking at Aspire Flight Training Limited. In this scenario a full refund is given and slot cancelled during the 2020 pandemic. Prior cancellation agreement terms need to be checked / discussed prior to booking with us for absolute clarity given nature of the situation.
6) Failure by you to attend your scheduled session will be deemed as cancellation and all monies will be lost.
YOUR CONSIDERATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
7) Simulators are complex machines. Their goal is to present to the user a sense of being in a real world environment using visual and motion cueing systems. Most people have no problems with these type of systems, but it is your responsibility that if you are suffering from any condition that might be effected by such an experience, or you should become unwell in the course of the simulator flight detail, to let us know about such condition(s) or ill effect(s) you may be experiencing.
8) You are also responsible not to act recklessly or without due care and attention, for your safety, ours and the protection of the simulator equipment and not to cause deliberate damage. We reserve the right to stop a simulator session or refuse entry to a simulator or our premises if we do not feel the applicant is suitable for whatever reason. Note that liquids and mobile phones are not allowed into the simulators themselves.
9) You will comply with all rules and procedures set out by us and premises owners during your session, so to protect the health and safety of you, us and others.
Booking - Confirmed ‘session’ of training/examination with Aspire Flight Training
Session- The specific period of time allocated to complete the training/LPC within our facilities
‘Us’&’We’ – Aspire Flight Training
‘You’/’Your/Applicant’ – Party paying for training/examination services through Aspire Flight Training
‘Others’ – third parties not directly involved in the training/examination service being offered.